Site Contents :
- Information Management – A tool to use Knowledge
- Information Management is Knowledge of Requirements
- Using a PDA for Information Management
- Information Management Systems Security
- Best practices in Information Management System
- Securing your Information Management System
- Disaster Management
- Empowering Business Competitiveness
- Using Information Management System for Customer Service
- Management of Corporate Contacts
- Building Blocks of Information Management System
- CMS as a part of Information Management System
- Life Cycle of Information
- Managerial Accounting using Information Management System
- Managing Sales using Information Management System
Using Information Management System for Customer Service
Information Management System is a very effective tool of customer service and business should always use it to their advantage. Customers are always on the look out for latest information on products, specifications and other information. The use of Information Management System for customer service will allow the organization to be a lean organization as far as customer service personnel are concerned if the organization allows the customer an access to all these information over the internet. If a customer is not satisfied with the information provided over the internet he can always call the customer service department of the organization and get his problems solved. Usually customers are also very happy if they can access all the required information sitting at their home or office about the product of their choice or any other information which may be of some use to them. The Information Management System should be strong enough to provide all the details which a customer may require. The customer should be provided with details of product features, the delivery time, accompanying services and accessories, the guarantee period, the product return policy of the organization. It should also provide the details of alternatives available and the other items optionally available and finally the product pricing.
Pleasse feel free to contact us for any reason. We will be glad to assist you in whatever way we can. You can view the Contact page for more information. We will respond as soon as possible. You can expect a reply from us within 24 hours or less.
A three dimension tour of the product is helpful in case of consumer electronics so that the customer can get a look and feel of the actual product. For example, Amazon.com provides an extract of the table of contents and a few pages of each book they sell. Most mobile phone manufacturers provide an interactive three dimensional feature tour of their mobiles where the user is free to explore all the features available on the phone. This is the power of the Information Management System when interfaced with the internet. It takes you closer to your customers.